Further public drop-in sessions are now arranged for the Oxford Flood Alleviation Scheme. These are for people to see and comment on the various options developed for the channel, ask questions and make comments and suggestions. The consultation will be available online as well.
All are from 2:30 to 7 pm – come when you like:
- Tuesday 19 January Oxford Town Hall, OX1 1BX
- Wednesday 20 January Abbey House (Council Offices), Abingdon, OX14 3JE
- Friday 22 January South Oxford Community Centre, OX1 4RP
- Wednesday 27 January Kennington Village Centre, OX1 5PG
- Thursday 28 January West Oxford Community Centre, OX2 0BT.